31 August 2014

Practicing granny squares with old left-over yarns

So I needed some evening knitting, something qiuck but not too boring. Something new. Decided to give a second try on grandma's squares.


I decided to use three colors. I had at least some gray also but it didn't match. And I'm pretty sure there's some more staches somewhere. The yarn used is Novita's Kelo and I used a 5 mm crochet needle (or hook?).


 What should I make out of these? I have now 5 green, 2 multicolor and 2 PURPLE ready.


It definitely isn't that pink, it's quite dark purple. The yarn has been out of sale for some time now, so no chance of buying more. 


I also made blueberry muffins this morning. They were deeelicious. Didn't have any eggs so I hade to recreate the recipe. I put my version here (in Finnish).

No comments:

Post a Comment