13 August 2014

144 stiches


 After I'd h finished the alpaca poncho, I decided to make something from the same yarn, it was so damn soft! One night, sitting on the couch with my boyfriend, I had two balls of white alpaca yarn and size 5 mm in-the-round needles. I told him to pick a number between 50 and 200. 144. That's how many stiches.


I wasn't sure how much would 2 balls of yarn make with 144 stiches in the round. Everybody kept on asking what I was knitting, had to tell them I had no idea, since didn't know how much the yarn would make. 

 This is what turned out. First a scarf. No, this is enough for a top. Oh, a dress, yes, that's it. 


A small skein of yarn was left, I could maybe make braces. But I might like it better this way.


And finally from the back. Easy, simple, pretty (, see-through, oops).

No comments:

Post a Comment